- The CosmopoliClan site is all about family travel with a hint of luxury, a niche less represented in the travel-blogosphere than e.g. adventure family travel or budget family travel.
- We blog about our own travel adventures with children to inspire and encourage family travel. Trough other topics such as how to travel in style for less via travel hacking, tips and tricks for family travel and photo reviews of our favorite luxury hotels, we aim to introduce the luxury aspect to a wider audience.
- The CosmopoliClan blog is bilingual English – Dutch and this choice is reflected in our audience with 75% of pageviews coming from the United States & Canada, over 5% coming from the United Kingdom and 6% coming from the Belgium & the Netherlands.
- Social media wise, Instagram is mainly where you’ll find CosmopoliClan’s audience followed by Twitter.
- With professional experience in the travel and international relations industry and an postgraduate degree in marketing, Sarah (aka CosmopoliMom) knows how to expand your brand and reach your target audience.
- Sponsored stays: There’s no better way to promote your brand to our readers than by sponsoring our stay at your luxury hotel, exclusive vacation rental or unique glamping site. Our readers and Instagram followers love to see where we spend our vacations. We will therefore highlight the visual aspect by designing photo-reviews of your accommodation.
- Sponsored articles or reviews: We’re always on the look out for the best in luxury family travel. If your travel product or service reflects CosmopoliClan’s style and is a match with our audience, then we would love to write about it.
- Instagram shout-outs: Instagram shout outs are an effective way of quickly accessing our audience.
- Press trips: We are interested in participating in press trips in the context of luxury family travel.
Contact Sarah via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your partnership with CosmopoliClan.
Transparency is important to the CosmopoliClan. Therefore, every sponsored review or stay will be mentioned as such by means of a tag in the beginning of the post and this type of disclosure at the bottom of the article. Every Instagram shout-out will contain the hashtag #ad or #sponsored.
CosmopoliMom Sarah is the Hotel Inspector behind following publications:
Forbes Travel Guide – Hotel Overview: Waldorf Astoria Versailles – Trianon Palace “Palatial French luxury in Versailles”
Forbes Travel Guide – Spa Overview: Spa Guerlain “Blissful indulgence in a royal retreat”
Explore Magazine – Europe Issue 2021: “Best waffles in Bruges: Here’s where to find them”